Labels

Sunday, March 27, 2016

MY NEW “EXPERTISE”


Few days ago I was talking with a man who’s become a friend of mine and as I was telling him of my plenty movies about 9/11 he said – like something that’s well known already by everyone – that that US tragedy was organized and carried out by our vice president Dick Cheney, this was truly like opening a Pandora’s box for me because it made me watch again not only the 4 or 5 DVD’s I own already but all the Youtubes  and Amazon Prime videos I could watch (i.e. 9/11 explosive evidence) with the different perspective that it was orchestrated at the highest level of our government.
Here’s where my new “expertise” come in place, because while it’s very obvious that since in the past 10 years nobody has been able to point their fingers to the ones who are guilty of that massacre and of the costs in both tax-payers money and in soldiers in a war that’s been killing too many thousands of our well prepared and disciplined youth.
My new knowledge in afterlife (never wished for, nor desired in any way shape or form) lets me know – beyond any doubt – that the souls of the criminals behind the losses of all those lives will surely realize – once they’ll die – all the wrongs they did while living and punish themselves for eternity in their own way.
 This thought begs me to say that the loser who condemned me to conservatorship is going to see his wrongs and punish his own soul (=himself) for all the bad to others he did while living here on earth, what makes this even worse is that not only he’ll pay for the bad done after he’ll die, but people he loved too – who are probably still living will suffer the consequences of his corrupt use of his power to condemn others to such horror (that I’m strongly hoping will be made illegal with our new president).
From this I want to add little about the conservator’s figure, based on the examples of 2 I know too well:
-      The first one is that of a woman whose only reason to be one is that her mother is one too, in a way she took in her hands “the family business”.
-      The second is that of a former priest who evidently put our  God creator in second place and since he was a priest – therefore no business education of any kind - thought that the only way to make any money to support/feed his family (are the children truly his own?) is to be a conservator or – as I’ve said here plenty times – a loser with a losers’ crown.
And here too my new “expertise” makes me give the advice that there’s always time to correct your wrongs done to others and it’s best to do it while living, since that’s about impossible to change anything once we have passed over into the “afterlife dimension” of death (aside from the timing and sufferance issues).
Therefore I do strongly advise these sinners (= when you hurt someone else) to do all you can to repair or patch up your wrongs, simply because forgiveness is always easily granted to you if you actively ask for forgiveness.
What I find amazingly interesting is to see the most advanced scientific research (quantum physics) is re-discovering what Jesus came on earth 2.000 ago to say.



No comments: