Labels

Monday, February 22, 2016

THE GREAT UNKNOWN


I must say that I’m truly shocked to realize that at the beginning of the second millennium (now) we have no idea not only of what the human brain can do, but even that we don’t know how it’s made (B.R.A.I.N. mapping project).
I’ve already posted here about what Jesus did when he came to earth to die for, of the fact that we can use just 10% (at best) of its capacities and that we have no idea about what and how we used it when something odd happens just because we wanted it.
Go to my past post about the importance of praying, where I say that it isn’t that the one we are asking to for something to have, who makes it happen, it’s just you and the strength of your mind that makes it happen, so the fact that my mother tells me every day of the dozens of saints she prays to asking for my recovery can never do anything for me especially because she’s 82 y/o and her mind isn’t as strong as it used to be when she was 30 (and became convinced that I was born thanks to her prayers to the Virgin Mary of the Berico mountain, close to where she used to live at that time)
Let’s forget about the fact that quantum physics is teaching that any experiment we do or even look at, gives as result what we expect or want and therefore let’s not consider that it’s our brain that influences what we put our focus on.
These few thoughts make me wonder why we have self-proclaimed experts or researchers (some with a Ph. D.) who say that by having someone look at pictures of cats, stones or plants are legally allowed to put somebody else under conservatorship forever.
As the afterlife “expert” I’ve forcibly become I can only say that I pity those who took advantage of my disability and imprisoned me with conservatorship, because I’d never want to trade their place after they’ll die.
However, never forget that as long as we live there’s always time to fix your wrongs done to others and if you think that by doing so your position in your work field  may be negatively affected,  just think to an eternity spent regretting (real hell) what could have been done while living with very little effort.


  1.  http://www.brainline.org/multimedia/interactive_brain/the_human_brain.html?gclid=CKebwcv_-soCFQiJaQodqFAJOQ
  2. http://www.sciencedump.com/content/miracle-human-brain
  3. https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Astonishing_functions_of_human_brain_and_miracles_of_mind
Good series of videos

No comments: