Labels

Saturday, February 27, 2016

MY MICHELE & 9/11


While I was watching this movie I had clear in my mind the reason that explains the behavior of my adored wife Michele to absolutely refuse to ever have me near her.
My accident with TBI has been truly like she had a 9/11 in her brain and it’s very obvious watching these plenty interviews to brothers of 9/11 victims (mostly firefighters) who had to manage the premature death of brothers who used to represent important points of reference in their lives since very young.
So now that I understand the reason of my rejection from Michele, it’s much easier for me to understand her behavior – that I thought it to be very rude and selfish – and her desperate attempt to find a way to move on with her life.
What’s VERY different however is that Michele isn’t a divorced woman by herself, she’s taking care of our 2 treasures who are two carbon copies of me, and in other words – as I like to say – they are both 100% Lingiardi?
Therefore while I feel minimally sorry for my spouse for (sadly) attempting to find a replacement for me, while I enjoy the knowledge of what kind of eternity those souls will surely experience I now know that Michele’s brain was hit in her brain by a commercial aircraft that demolished any tenderness, understanding (a shack at most, truly not a tower) and ability to love the only man who always treated her like the queen of my empire here on earth.
The HUGE difference is going to be that I’ll use my love (strongest power in the entire universe) to take her soul with me to be together again forever.


No comments: