Labels

Thursday, February 25, 2016

HELL EXPLANATION


Since few or my readers have asked me what I believe hell to be like, I can only say to look at my description of heaven (easy if you put heaven in the search box here on the right) can be used for hell too.
In simple words hell is whatever you hated to be in or see or do while living and here I can’t make any example, simply because it’s very personal, I can only say what hell might be for me, or that since I never was scared of water, I was a very high level swimmer, scuba dive instructor and free diver in very deep water, my own hell might be to be drowning in eternity (which explains why I didn’t follow B.’s advice to commit suicide by drowning in my pool when in Oakdale).
Therefore hell is “your own hell”, it’s very personal just like heaven, simple projections of your personal consciousness made by your personal experiences and learnings while living. I therefore wonder what that loser in California (a loser also referred to as dr. Mengele without any self-confidence who listened to the cry of a crazy woman) may do when he’ll realize to have put in great danger not only his own soul, after he’ll die, but very much also the lives of the women he loves.

I put here below – as I always do – few links to consistent websites and announce that my next post will be all about Presbyterianism, because that’s what my new conservator belongs to.


  1.  http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/09/here-whats-hell.html
  2. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2014/10/left-behind-movie-review.html
  3. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/05/hitler.html

No comments: