Labels

Thursday, November 19, 2015

DEDICATED TO….



The 2 very strong atheists I know, one being Iacopo and the other being the mother of my treasures (strong Darwinist).
Even if today is hopefully the very last day that I must use my old laptop, while my greatest desktop is being repaired, I feel obliged to say that what I had posted few days ago that it’s my natural God-given intelligence  that makes me say here all I always publish, what I say does NOT come from God, however in thinking about this I must admit that it must surely come from God or the Universal intelligence that we receive at death that gives to me the ideas that I transform into the written posts published here. In fact:
  • An angel morphed as Easy Lift driver – whom I never met before – told me that is going to be my daughter (princess) who’ll make me join my family (my creation) soon, again I never had met this man before, how could he possibly know that I do have a daughter?
  • Few Sundays ago I went to Mass here at the Villa in the Villa theater, the Mass was all sung by 2 priests who had an very old woman playing the piano “at sight” (looking for the first time at the sheet music about to play) then the 2 priests left without giving communion to anyone while saying that Jesus too used to have very much fun with people when on earth, I had 2  minutes with what I now know must have been 2 angels, who heard me telling them my sad story of total loss of everything I had and both loved and cared for, when I was done they imposed their hands on my head and shoulder saying that they were sharing my pain with me and that they could understand AND FEEL IT. 
  • Well, I later mentioned of this mass (attended by plenty people)  and every person I was mentioning it to, looked at me like I had bad Alzheimer, not even none of the friendly front desk ladies knew what I was talking about, forget about the woman who was at the piano, no memory whatsoever of ever having been in the theater.
What I post here are few funny Youtubes with a “scientific” explanation of God’s existence with few of my usual links to other websites on what I’m saying, of course I could write a post on the complete opposite of God’s existence, given that you can find in the internet everything and its opposite, but I chose to go for what I know from personal experience.



This one too



And now my links

  1. http://dwb4.unl.edu/Chem/CHEM869Z/CHEM869ZLinks/www.physics.arizona.edu/physics/newsletter/summer95/deadsea2.html
  2. http://av1611.com/kjbp/kjv-dictionary/eve.html
  3. http://av1611.com/kjbp/kjv-bible-text/Ge-5.html

No comments: