Labels

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WHAT SCIENCE IS CONFIRMING WITH RESEARCH


I find it somewhat funny that the latest and greatest scientific research is now - very gradually - discovering what every Christian has been learning, following and believing for about 2K years through the research on people who experienced N.D.E.
When I told to my dear mother to have made an agreement with Jesus to survive my accident, regardless how painful it could have been she immediately told me that I was crazy to think that I truly met with Jesus, if I add to this what my friend Iacopo told me : what you remember from your coma is just a reflection of what you were raised with, it's just an automatic reflection of your mind when in confusion without the senses. This actually had me think about it, because - as I said here already earlier - I'm Catholic by default - given that I was born in Italy, the country that hosts the Vatican Empire.
Then when I told my story to Fr. Betto in Ventura he told me that I was blessed and few days later I met by email a serious researcher who told me that if that's what I said to my dad when I came out of the coma, I simply need to take care of my memories of that time because they happen rarely and to very few people.
Actually, my post of today was going to be about the fact that whenever  I write here, came to me from Jesus directly.
It's just my very superior intelligence (ha!) that helps me to understand what I doubt I'd ever be interested in.
What's somewhat funny too is to have seen the Zeitgeist movies that say that the story of a man who died and after 3 days came back to life exists in plenty different cultures, times and locations on earth.
Well, what's so strange to have a Jesus with different names in different parts on earth giving the same message to people? And what about when a Buddhist has a N.D.E and says to have met with Jesus?
I also happened to read that Christianity was used by the ancient Roman empire because it was useful to keep people quiet and I even read that the Vesuvius had erupted because God wanted to punish the people who lived in such a sinful town, I really cannot become amazed for such silliness, however this is yet another example of the constant research the human kind has done since the beginnings of time.
Maybe later - given that a very good friend of mine recently asked me for an explanation - I'll post something about time in afterlife, where for millennia we have been saying that the length of life is just like the blink of an eye, from the eternal point of view (Robert (Bobby) Kennedy said so too).
I write this especially my 2 treasures, who come here to read what I say, (unlike their mother) so, now enjoy my video above and the links below.


  1. http://www.dancingpastthedark.com/the-buddha-in-hell/
  2. http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/19/proofs-of-heaven-popular-but-not-with-the-church/
  3. https://carm.org/soul-leave-body
  4. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mistic/lobsang_rampa/ramdeath.htm
  5. http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/09/scientist-photographs-the-soul-leaving-the-body-2443674.html

No comments: