Labels

Sunday, September 27, 2015

PREDICTIONS

I've always been very good in predicting how others might react to my actions, especially in business I always found it pretty easy to predict how both the market in general and my individual competitors would react to my actions, or the ones of the company I was in charge of.
However, what cannot stop to surprise me, is that since my NDE experience not only I can predict with high confidence the destiny of someone's soul, but I also receive messages - mostly while I'm sleeping - that come to me from people who've died already and that remain in my mind - once I'm awake - as a precise memory of something that had happened to me in my past, or that's going to happen sometime in the immediate future. In example I'm completely convinced about my own father telling something to me about my brother in law, that after having checked with the participants and those who might know, resulted in something totally unreal.
As for predictions of something that hasn't already happened, all I can say is that given that they aren't good things, I really hope to be wrong when the time comes.
As I always do I made a simple Google search about this acquired ability coming from my NDE and - much to my great surprise - I learned that I'm not the only one who - as a result of NDE - can make/have predictions of facts related to people I know (well), I put here a couple of links to websites that talk about this particular matter, mostly to show that I'm not the only one with this Predictive ability.


  1.  http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence/some-people-received-visions-of-the-future.html
  2. http://kuriakon00.com/predictions/
  3. http://www.reversespins.com/otherndes.html

No comments: