Labels

Friday, September 18, 2015

BURN AFTER READING


The true title of this movie worth a truckload of beer should have been more correctly "BURN AFTER WATCHING" because even if I'm permanently sitting on my wheelchair I had to  tighten the seat belt to avoid the risk to fall off of it for the too intense laughter.
Since the plot of this movie and its cast - composed by good and famous actors - is well described in the links below, I'm not going to spend any time nor words about them, I simply recommend very highly to buy or rent it to watch with your best friends, while drinking beer (or whatever else you like) by the gallon!
What amazed (and shocked) me the most has been to see such famous actors in a movie of such immense idiocy and convoluted plot.
How and why could a Brad Pitt ever dream that being in such movie after having read its plot could add anything to his career as actor?
Same goes for the other actors in it, however I must grant that everyone of the actor were chosen with great precision, I cannot imagine watching this movie being played by any other actor. While I very strongly advise to watch it in good company I remind to read about my description of hell and especially how to avoid being there forever if you just fix what you already know what you did wrong (hurt others)


No comments: