Labels

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

HALF LIGHT


This is another movie that I recommend watching over few beers with friends, Rachel Carlson, a successful novelist moves to a small Scottish village to move on with her life after the death of her son. Strange things start to happen when she is haunted by ghosts and real life terror. It seems to have become the new "story to talk about" what happens after we die, or that - as since the ancient times it was common to say - we just pass into another dimension that I can say with the confidence of someone who did experience and felt/saw it, is - very simply - the projection of what we experienced while living both in the bad times (hell) and the good (heaven) this is why in movies about this, those who see heaven and can come back to tell the story, say that in heaven everyone is young and good looking while being in their preferred place on earth, doing what was best liked.
As for those in hell, the opposite of what I just said applies, or you can just look at the Youtube clip I posted on 8/3 with the description of hell as given in the movie "the Lazarus effect" (worth 3 beers) I'm going to say even if nothing can change, but I'd love to be on the blue couch we bought together while watching this movie with my dearly beloved Michele, no matter what she's been doing of negative to me (I just found out).
Anyway , check out these links, watch the Youtube I put here and call your friends to say that you are going to watch this "half light" rather than drink beers with them.



  1.  http://www.beyondhollywood.com/half-light-2006-movie-review/
  2. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/half-light/
  3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half_Light_(film)

No comments: