Labels

Friday, July 31, 2015

WHAT A JOKE!

The other day I went with my helpful conservator in her wonderful Mercedes to some pain management service locations (2) and this joke started with going first to the wrong location - apparently when someone calls for an appointment it isn't an habit to specify for which location, so we drove to the other place where the joke reached its apex, meaning that some (obviously) courageous member of the pain management team told to us both that I'm not going to be treated by them, because my emailing makes them uncomfortable (ha!)......... as we were leaving the place I said that I feel sorry for them and my conservator asked what I meant saying this, I don't think I said anything in response, but - as the afterlife true expert as I've become - I can now explain here in some detail what I meant.
In fact as we die we receive the so called "Universal Intelligence" also called (by Iacopo) cumulative intelligence that while we see our entire lives like in a documentary allows to us to pinpoint every single mistake done while living, especially the ones that affected negatively others (hurt or even kill) and from there I connected a number of posts I had published in my blog, like these:


 that had me think - on one side - to the (too) many people I had (literally) begged to at least try the Enbrel for pain and (much worse) to the one who made the patent who's been making money by truckloads and hasn't thought that by sharing his "accidental" discovery with the rest of the world (i. e. FDA) could become like Madam Curie for having found the ultimate and simple solution to what I've been calling the epidemic of the second millennium


I believe that too many would be the ones to spend their eternity regretting what not done to help people like me in a time of cruel financial crisis as we have all been for too long of a time and I only wish that our next president (my vote will go for J. Biden) will take care of the opportunistic obstacles to bring peace and wealth to the greatest country in this world!
In thinking about opportunism my (injured) mind cannot jump to the Oxnard guy who'll be forever in his own hell because afraid of both say anything different from what others had assessed of me years earlier and tell to the court to have changed his mind about the assessment he had written of me lastly.

No comments: