Labels

Saturday, July 04, 2015

UNPLANNED

For someone like me who's been planning to various degrees of detail all that ever happened in life, my accident and meeting & agreement with Jesus Christ truly was never planned in any way, or - for that matter - even ever thought, imagined or dreamed.
Regardless of the atrocious pain I've been since my exit from coma, I must agree with what Father Betto (Ventura priest who used to bring communion to me each Sunday) used to often say, or that I'm "blessed" for my survival and NDE experience.
I want to add to this that, no matter the amount of pain and solitude I'm very grateful to be still living simply because I can see my treasures fairly regularly and I do know that as time moves forward I'm going to see way more than I can see them now.
I recently realized that what I can explain here and often predict doesn't come from either the afterlife or even Jesus, it's very simply my superior intelligence that's always been helping me in gaining an understanding about what may happen in a near future, just by using my logic to process and put together few simple facts that by themselves mean nothing, but once put in logical line of importance paint a very clear picture of what's going to happen. In addition to this ability I have there's the clear understanding of the universal law of gravity that states that all needs to be in balance eventually and my biggest obstacle has always been this "eventually" simply because I wasn't born with the ability to be patient in any way, but my accident has certainly made me aware that being patient has its pay off, therefore I'm not too impatient anymore for something that I just know that will surely happen, even if for me it's always late, because when I want something the "yesterday" is my usual time frame.
What I'm trying to say is that while I feel to have lost all I ever loved and cared for in my life due to a totally unplanned accident, I'm not too upset anymore because I learned the answer to the most constant question of mankind, or "what happens when we die?" and what's after death?.
I already sprinkled this blog with the answers to these 2 questions, but I realize that it might be better for my readers if I posted my learning's in one single post.
I can do that BUT....only if sufficiently asked......


  1. http://www.hawleytroxell.com/2012/06/unpredictable-attendance-requirements-under-the-americans-with-disabilities-act/
  2. http://crr.bc.edu/working-papers/the-effect-of-unplanned-changes-in-marital-and-disability-status-interrupted-trajectories-and-labor/
  3. http://todayisawgod.org/dealing-unplanned/#sthash.r72LfiLj.dpbs

No comments: