Labels

Sunday, July 12, 2015

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION

Of all the questions that my injured and illogic brain (according to EL) keeps putting at the forefront of my thoughts is the reason that may explain why my eternally beloved Michele (ex-wife and mother of our treasures) may have, to want to live without my support, wealth, protection and loving care.
In talking with her mother (a monster, according to Michele) I learned that this is yet another case where genetics are the very reason for Michele's refusal to be with me again (I'll add another reason later), in fact Michele is just like her father who took advantage of taking care of his 3 children because abandoned by the woman he had married (Donna), who left him forever when she realized what type of loser that man was (all life long) I'm guessing therefore that Michele is taking loving care of our treasures because they both guarantee to her a sure income, at least until they turn to the age of 18.
To this I add that Michele shows to have received from me little of my Italian Lingiardi genes.This is the question that I've kept asking to her  but none of her answers were able to make any sense to me (and my injured mind......), however last time I went to my new very good psychologist with Michele, she mentioned a common effect of TBI victims that - given the agreeing reaction of the doctor - made me think that she may truly know and understand what has been making her choose her unsupported independence (solitude) to me (with all the other benefits).
It's very clear to me that since her eternally damned lover B. didn't marry her, she kicked him out of her life forever, from this comes my important (and tragic) question,  why do you prefer to work 3 jobs rather than taking me back with all I have to offer to you AND to our treasures? 
Guilty conscience is what I want to add, I cannot believe that she still thinks that loaning her body in exchange for some grocery shopping feels to be something right to do for you, Michele.
The psychologist mentioned in fact that the vast majority of his clients see him as a result of the internal conflicts and shocks from divorce and being cheated by their spouses. 
  1.  http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity/cheating-wife.html
  2. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/yourtango/my-husband-knows-why-wome_b_6502892.html




No comments: