Labels

Sunday, June 21, 2015

WHAT ELSE


Last night I suddenly realized (my own intelligence - not told me by God) that - as I had posted here on 2/27 - http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/02/what-you-believe-in-becomes-real.html all that happens after we die is a "simple" projection of our experiences and beliefs while living, therefore if someone is convinced that death is the end of everything that's exactly what will happen to that poor soul, while if someone follows in any way and with any degree of confidence that after death our life moves into another dimension (whatever you want to name it: hell, purgatory or heaven) that's exactly where your soul (or personality or conscience) is going to be in eternity.
I also decided that it's not fully correct to say when someone is dead that s/he passed on instead from now on, I'm going to say that s/he moved on because in my (broken) mind I intend the act of passing as involuntary without any control, while the verb "moving" truly expresses what you do as the result of your conscious decision, that for me it's what truly happens, at the cost to be redundant I say again that as someone "moves on" the only God that will decide - based on the instantaneous review of your own life - where you'll be spending eternity is where yourself (not Jehovah) with the additional knowledge and understanding that comes with the newly acquired Universal intelligence  will place you. In example I can already say where my "saint" dad is now (heaven) and where the father of someone else (very close to me): his own nicotine addicted hell, in complete eternal solitude.
Of course me and my own God can add much more to this, but it's going to be a little longer before I spell out more clearly what my own God advises me to write inhere, because my "blog-police" tends to criticize what I say in my posts, because of complete inability to understand that I'm actually offering my honest advice to avoid eternal damnation.
I conclude by saying that most probably before our next presidential elections I'll say who the winner is going to be, but I'll do it as a money rewarded bet, so there's still more suffering for me (the abandoned man) to do.


Only 3 dimensions? Here's another theory:




No comments: