Labels

Friday, May 08, 2015

NAAAHHHHH



It just so happens that I now have a boy caregiver who has the intelligence of a mongrel because he put me in big trouble telling about my drawer filled with "dangerous minerals". the other day I was browsing a site that sells DVD movies and he got very excited when he saw this kick-ass movie, after having advised me to buy it he also said that there are the 2 and 3 versions of this kick-ass movie already made and strongly advised to me to buy them all.
 Well, after having received and watched this "masterpiece" it's now clear to me that while this boy is good in helping me shower there's really nothing more that he may be able to help me with.


This forces me to say that while I do miss more than I can say in words my family, I do miss very much my Ventura caregiver, who - even if she doesn't email with me anymore (who else does this?) has a pretty strong intelligence, even if fully wasted on her completely misunderstood Catholic religion.

No comments: