Labels

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

ETERNITY

My dad - Saint Gianfranco - used to say about me and my attitude: "you were born in a hurry, Carlo" simply because I was never able to wait for more than few seconds if I ever wanted either something to happen or to become the owner, when it comes to eternity I do know too well what it means, in fact being where my beloved family has parked me now seems to me to be for an eternity.
In some of the links I put here below eternity is explained as something without a beginning or an end and I totally agree with this because obviously I don't remember my conception nor birth- like everyone else - and I don't remember when and how my life - of a loving husband and father, plus successful company president - ended.
Therefore since my coming out of my coma (spring 2006) I've been in an eternity of solitude and given that I cannot comprehend it, I'm generally enraged, just like somebody waiting for a train to arrive several hours after the train went by.
On top of my eternal expectation that my beloved family realizes that without me - their only creator - they don't even exist, I must be waiting at least several more (eternal) months before I can receive the unique (medical) treatment to have my injured brain fully restore/recover.
The fact that (as always) I'll be proven to have been correct since years, doesn't add any satisfaction to prove that I was right, it actually makes me even more upset for having been forced to live an eternity alone and without any of my money (I might waste it all before I retire......).
This is what I cannot understand why Jesus taught to always forgive and never take revenge on anyone, I simply ask: what happened to the walls of Jerusalem when he died on the cross? etc.. etc...
Living this eternity in solitude and humiliation has been giving to me thoughts borderline scary, but my readers will have to wait an eternity for me to post anything more on this.


  1.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternity
  2. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/biocentrism/201112/the-true-nature-death-and-eternity
  3. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090815053345AAU8qWv
  4. http://www.peterkreeft.com/topics-more/35-faqs_eternity.htm

No comments: