Labels

Saturday, April 04, 2015

JUST TO MAKE MONEY ??

Given that I haven't been able to receive - even as a trial/test - the patented perispinal Enbrel that I've been talking about here and proving with dozens of links to official (NIH) websites I was thinking to post that the perispinal Enbrel isn't true, because if it really was, it would already be used in every hospital across the world AND by every MD with at least half of a normal brain.
BUT as I was going through all my plenty posts (with all of their links to real medical and research websites) I thought - as the businessman I've been always - that the main/unique obstacle to the widespread use of this true miracle is only the MD in dermatology Edward T. who dreams that after his own death all of his wealth and money might open the doors to heaven to his soul. I mentioned here earlier how money can affect our afterlife as a soul (http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-money.html), I don't know (I'm surely not God) but from my personal experience (NDE) I greatly doubt that this Edward will ever go through the doors of Heaven.
This is the very reason why I'm not going to delete any of my plenty posts about this neurological recovery therapy, even if I have very demeaning thoughts regarding anything "medical" (or the guess science) I cannot believe that this late in human history we cannot yet at least reduce an inflammation, no matter where we have it.
Therefore all I can say is that I'm sorry for you Edward and for your eternal existence in your own hell, because you do have the ability to forever reside in heaven and be together with people (souls) like Madam Curie, Albert Einstein and J.S. Bach, who for different reasons gained access to heaven and forever will enjoy where their acts when living on earth gave them access to. All I can say now is to go to the 14 posts I specifically made (with their plenty links and videos) and pray with me that our next president will not only support (fund) stem cell research, but will also be blunt enough to oppose the economical interests of the Big Pharma in the denial that a very inexpensive medication such as Enbrel (Etanercept) will save billions to the country (ours - USA) already penniless since a decade.



No comments: