Labels

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I’M GRATEFUL


Even if I’m broken in my body I’m very grateful and content to be alive after an accident that could have killed very easily anyone else.
I can see my children grow up and be their mentor even more if I was able to work and this is what makes me very satisfied of all my efforts to become more able to do what I like.
After being angry and revengeful about the accident and its consequences I’ve reached the stage of acceptance and understanding, I accept that not even a God could avoid the accident and understand that only my own positive feelings of hope can help my complete recovery.
I see life as a blank sheet of white paper that gets filled with writings of experiences and learning’s so while my paper of life is half full the ones of my children are still pretty much empty of writings and even if the last 5 years aren’t written clearly, I know that going forward will be etched wonderfully.
I’m starting a new career that must have existed in my genes that’s about teaching, just like many of my relatives and ancestors, my way of talking and explaining things is what’s used by teachers since centuries, so I'm letting nature take over what I’m best at doing since birth.
I’m now focused on the positives in my life, rather than be angry at the negatives and the losses, so in a way I focus on the abundance rather than scarcity, my positives are way more than my negatives.


My change of focus is soon going to prove beneficial to my physical recovery that is the gate to the emotional one.

  1. http://www.aish.com/sp/dl/46123302.html
  2. https://www.pinterest.com/tassiej/to-be-grateful-is-to-be-alive/

No comments: