Labels

Saturday, January 03, 2015

I MUST EXPLAIN


I'm surprised to have received many emails that ask questions about some statements in my latest post (and previous ones too).
Therefore, rather than reply to each and every one individually I address most of the question with this post here, in hope to satisfy the curiosity and wonderings of most of my readers and in order to make this easier I'm going to list my explanations by topic and bullet point:
  • the soul of the mother of my treasures - Michele Lingiardi - having to expiate her abandonment and unrespectable behavior in my (and her own) regards during her afterlife hopefully will be just like the suicidal wife of Robin William's character in the movie,  his huge love for her will bring her soul to salvation, or to heaven with their children. Same for us, due to our inextinguishable love for each other.
  • the Vatican being a monarchy I'm convinced that given that the Pope is just like a king with abundance of wealth and an army where priest are like simple soldiers, bishops and cardinals are parallel to generals and officers, the parallel with any other kingdom is really exact, with the difference that since this kingdom (or empire) makes a predominant use of mental powers, it has been using its great strength for at least 2K years, or since Jesus told to Saint Peter:" tu es Petrus et super hanc petram aedificabo Ecclesiam meam" the fact that Jesus was God made man, I'm sure that he already knew how many people the Vatican kingdom was going to bring to death, but for the same reason I ask to my readers why is it that the Jews have been so wealthy but died by the millions during WWII at the hand of the Nazis and why is it that Palestine has been at war almost since Jesus died on the cross.
  • the powers of our brain, I posted here before that my practical death was due to my former employer enraged for my resignation during the most important footwear show in the States (WSA show).
However having been a victim I'm now aware of such phenomenal power, I've been using it to make life impossible to the Ph. D. in fear who mis-assessed me and also to the judge and court that assigned to me that conservator (who is in my focus to have it all bad going on with her and her full life, present and future - unless she re-aligns herself, sooner than later).

I remain amazed by the depth of the screenwriter of this movie and can only warn the disbelievers that all is still open to forgiveness, as long as it's done before death.


  1. https://www.flickr.com/photos/mary_73/5103137252/
  2. http://muse.jhu.edu/login?auth=0&type=summary&url=/journals/the_jurist/v073/73.1.martens03.html
  3. http://blackbiretta.blogspot.com/2011/02/tu-es-petrus-et-super-hanc-petram.html

No comments: