Labels

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

FRUSTRATINGLY AMAZING









I realize that this video is long to watch in its entirety, but since I have less than zero to do all day, I did watch it and I was both mad and offended by it, I'm going to list here the reasons of my being upset for having watched it (in no order of importance):
Cardinal Pell (high ranking officer of the Vatican army) kept repeating that "Jesus was the son of God" when even the deacon who comes where I'm imprisoned says that Jesus is God made as man. I see here an officer being corrected by the lowest ranking of his army (maybe the simple soldier who cleans the kitchens after they are used).
  • Richard Dawkins proclaiming several times that there's no need for the existence of any God, while using his God-given intelligence and accumulated knowledge through culture increase with study, experimentation and research at very high levels (only because he's wealthy, intelligent and good looking?)
The question I'd have liked to ask to those eminent thinkers (brains) is how they can explain that mankind not only exists (not because evolving from monkeys, dear cardinal!) but even has the brain that nothing nor anybody has both figured out and explained at all, in fact Obama has put very much of our taxpayers money in at least mapping it, in 2015 we still don't even know how it's made!
I hope that my readers here do know well what I think our brain is and what I imagine its potential can be, once we figure out how to manage it at a higher percentage than the current 10% of it (if we are lucky).
Here I must say something that may sound questionable and that's surely in opposition to the Ph. D. in fear that found it easy to ruin my life and that of my family, the brain is an organ of our body, (ask to any neurosurgeon for their opinion) and as such our own body only can repair it when injured (here I'm very much in agreement with that doc.)

What I'm saying (too many words?) is that our brain was given to us humans by God directly and because of this God has been focusing on something else, why wouldn't our desperate prayers result in His direct intervention then? and why so many people die at each and every earthquake, flooding and hurricane? does anyone think that God cannot do this? or that the victims all deserve to die because all sinners? I just finished watching a PBS documentary (my new passion) entitled :Will we become God?" that does make a very good point about our increasing capacities to dominate matter from the atomic level. It's really beautiful and full of information, so you have my advise to watch it.


No comments: