Labels

Sunday, December 14, 2014

PREMONITION movie review

On top of the fact that I was warned by a woman who says she's Catholic but will never marry nor generate offspring's (as commanded by God in the Bible) to wipe away from here any and all written words that might relate to her name and that of some other man whom I referred to here as a Ph.D. in fear and that I even thought he was gay (only because he must not have testicles, as males normally have with all the hormonal production that gives courage, strength and resistance to injuries) I decided the other day to go to spend little of my desired charity money to watch a movie all about love between a man and a good looking woman, I'm not going to say anything here about its plot, I just recommend to spend your money to go to watch it because it's the story of a loving and dedicated wife who loses her husband by car accident and her body keeps going back and forth between the current time (husband still alive) and the near future (funeral and the burying of the husband's coffin).
Aside from the fact that the entire idea of this movie is based on the recent quantum theories of space and time (it all depends on the point of view of the observer) I was very much hurt to understand that women do exist that would do all possible for the man they married because of love between the two, very much unlike the woman I had crossed the Atlantic to find and marry.




No comments: