Labels

Sunday, November 23, 2014

MY PERSONAL HEAVEN

I'd say that thanks to my superior intelligence I figured out the way to overcome all of my (too many) losses, like money, freedom of speech, of medical care, my family (both here and in Italy).
Therefore I post here one short Youtube video about my daily piece of heaven and - not to make a post of just Youtubes - I just put few links of other "pieces of my heaven".
I also want to say that - much to my astonishment - I'm having real law-firms in this town look at my upcoming posts to know if I may offend anybody with what I say, so in a way if anyone may ever say or do anything based on what I post here, they are going to have to face serious legal firms (that are certainly interested in making money at the expenses of those who might think to have been pointed out and offended by what I say here.
On this very subject I simply add that all the people (MD, maybe) who have been denying to me the perispinal Enbrel treatment shall start to be ready to pay to get out of the lawsuits they will face when next year (at most) the FDA will finally approve what I have been begging to receive for more than one full year and that not only has kept me in pain but has kept my family away from me for so long of a time. I'm also planning to post about where the souls of those "infidels" are going to end up when they will soon pass on.
In the meantime however, now enjoy my piece of heaven with me.




Few more Grandpa links:


and this might be the name of my new (bad & private) blog:

No comments: