Labels

Thursday, November 13, 2014

I REALIZE

I realized and must admit that I posted too many times religious/Catholic thoughts that I constantly have, simply for my encounter with our Creator and the agreement I made about my survival.
Therefore, I’m going to place here the Youtube of my latest and current addiction, because when I am not thinking of God, I do have plenty time to entertain myself and I also very recently found out that I don’t need to pay Netflix for a monthly subscription, when for a fraction of its monthly cost I can both rent for 2 or 3 days or even forever own movies online in my Amazon account, so I just put here a short video of what I cannot stop watching day after day, that my adored life companion Michele isn't able to watch by herself, I guess because she is too busy feeling guilty about what she has been doing both to herself and me, our treasures included.

I can only say that I hope and pray (= focus my mind) to rejoin my family by this coming Christmas that will bring wonderful gifts to each of us as one united family again.


No comments: