Labels

Friday, August 15, 2014

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I know that I'm going to talk about something I've written about here (maybe) too many times, however, my (damaged) mind still cannot believe how my very successful and full of love and joy life has turned out to be!
Basically since I first saw and fell in love forever with Michele (mother of my treasures and infinite love of mine) when in SFO, CA while earning my master in economics I tried as much as I could to take her back to this State, having a job, obviously.
I'm sure that the way I got to do this (in the middle of the OR show) I made so mad the president/owner of the company I was working for (Tecnica) that he started to hate me so much (in his plans I was going to become the president of the US subsidiary) that his very strong mind powers had me get into the accident with TBI.
What's really unbelievable for me and my (broken) logic is that not only I lost my new "dream job" in Santa Barbara, CA but I lost my entire family (both here in the USA and in Italy), all of the money I ever earned in my entire life of work PLUS any money that I'm supposed to receive for my disability, together with all and any of my constitutionally protected freedoms.
What makes me furiously mad is the fact that through a rather simple and inexpensive therapy using a federally approved medication in an "off-label" way (not yet FDA approved) I've been constricted to remain living all alone sitting on a wheelchair while partially receiving my disability money - that is shared with my (former) family in support of my treasures/children (yeah, right!) - with the total loss (besides my family and my own money ) of all the freedoms that this (still) great country has been protecting nonetheless with the Constitution.
Being an Italian born, I don't think that I need to say how much my blood has been boiling inside my veins and how many people I've been wishing to either strangle with my hands or go to hell for real, as they die!

Again, in my (broken) mind all of this situation of mine AND of my USA family, could easily be resolved if my (still) wife Michele could accept to live with me again, become my full conservator and help me in my (simple) rehabilitation! However, she is so scared of my forced absence that she obviously prefers to take care of our treasures, rather than work to rebuild a new life of success and comfort with my caring love protecting everyone from anything! Having become somehow someone who can predict the future I can only say that I was born like a freight train that nothing nor anybody can ever slow down or stop at all and I can predict that the only one who is going to ultimately lose this war we have been on is Michele, simply because she has been holding in her own sole hands the trigger to the atomic bomb that can forever end this war (just like it happened for Hiroshima and Nagasaki) but is too scared and mentally limited to take any action.

  1. http://www.viralnova.com/unbelievable-facts/
  2. http://thoughtcatalog.com/michael-koh/2014/03/26-unbelievable-facts-that-are-actually-true-and-in-turn-blow-your-freaking-mind/
  3. http://list25.com/25-unbelievable-facts-human-body/
  4. http://www.unbelievable-facts.com/

No comments: