Labels

Friday, July 18, 2014

HIPPOCRATES, WHAT OATH??

It turns out that too many MD who both know me or were simply contacted either by someone else for me or received directly one of my emails have been refusing to take me as their patient, using various excuses, like i.e. too many patients now or unable to truly help me, or (worse!) saying they are going on some vacation abroad, when they really keep working for other patients (eh! Timothy R.).
What blows my mind more than anything else is that these professionals had to take the famous Hippocratic Oath to receive the legal authorization to perform the profession they studied several years to practice.
As usual you can see here below links to sites that clearly explain what taking this oath entails and to my injured mind this simply means that taking an oath that you aren't going to stick to or oblige, you are just committing mortal sin, so you'll all end up in hell, or your own imagination/creation of it.
What however shall concern you much more is that when I'm going to finally receive the treatment I've been begging all of you for way too long, I will ......... (Erik knows well from his own mother about the giving and receiving of this) and if you want you can try to figure out a way to stop me from doing it, I'm going to simply put into action the revenge of God that fills the Bible of it, so I want to see who will try to stop me from doing what God teaches me to do!
The word of someone who - according to Erik - cannot manage my own money!


No comments: