Labels

Friday, June 20, 2014

MORE SERIOUS ON DEATH




On May 30, I wrote already about death but I want to add today that our creator - or God - put inside of each of us the soul and a conscience with a tremendous fear of dying, (we would not be several millions of people now on planet earth). But there are many who have figured out (or guessed) that we all have a soul that leaves the body at death – (even photographed a Russian researcher), then I would now like to try to explain (with links to sites in support of what I say and a nice Youtube video) that in fact if death is just the end of the experience of life on earth, it is the beginning of existence of our soul in some other dimension of time and space, if I knew more and better the quantum physics, maybe I could be more clear, in fact this new area of ​​scientific studies have even shown mathematically the real existence of God, our Creator.
I have already mentioned in my blog in Italian that what Dante Alighieri wrote in his Divine Comedy is incredibly fair, though not quite accurate in the sense that I do not think that anyone who ends up in hell, is dunked into pots of boiling oil and/or is tortured forever by various devils.
I believe that hell is just the eternal existence of the soul (of those who made others suffer when alive) in the vast emptiness and loneliness of our ever-expanding universe, knowing very well where paradise/heaven is, or where Adam and Eve lived in the beginning of time.
So all the various sufferings and tortures narrated by Dante, are nothing more than thoughts and tortures that our own souls make us suffer for eternity knowing (and maybe seeing) very well where they could have ended if we had not hurt others.
Then logically the Purgatory is a middle way, in the sense that when the time has an eternal perspective, we can not say that you will have to wait 10 or 100 or 1,000 years before being admitted into heaven, because that type of time with isn't measured like on earth, I remember reading somewhere that the time it takes on living earth to blink an eye, after death it may well be a whole century.
So in addition to invite you to read my links and watch the Youtube video, I recommend to never harm to anyone else, because it is the sure way to end up in hell (I already know the damned souls I will never see after I die).
  1. http://www.robertlanzabiocentrism.com/is-death-an-illusion-evidence-suggests-death-isnt-the-end/
  2. http://www.robertlanza.com/does-death-exist-new-theory-says-no-2/
  3. http://disinfo.com/2013/11/death-illusion-evidence-suggests-death-isnt-end/
  4. http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/biocentrism/201111/is-death-illusion-evidence-suggests-death-isn-t-the-end
  5. http://whitecrowbooks.com/carlawillsbrandon/entry/physical_death_isnt_the_end_departing_visions_tell_us_so/



No comments: