Labels

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

LOVE IS ONLY HUMAN AND ETERNAL

Michele has kept telling me that I love her just because my brain is injured, so I should stop thinking like the man in love I always had been for more than 15 years.
However, as I’m watching the YouTube videos I posted here in my blog earlier I can easily see and understand that not only love is an only human feeling (no animal can have it, only genetic programming and instincts make animals act in fashions very similar to us humans) and that since it’s produced in our brain (NOT the heart) in the form of micro-electric impulses, it simply lasts forever and (as the video says) it can cross entire galaxies and never dissipate.
Therefore, since my brain – even if injured – can still produce my love micro-electric signals, I can confidently say that I’m still in love with you and our treasures; that I wish we could live together again and that you could care for me a fraction of what I've always been caring for you, in addition that you could have the courage and determination to help my recovery that’s truly possible, I know.
The fact that you decided to cheat on me with B. just tells me that you got panicked by my accident and its outcome, so – unlike what typical movies or what hundreds of years of literature say and show – I don’t plan nor want to kill you and your lover B… ….…. eventually just him!
Without going too much into religion that you teach to our treasures it doesn't exist, I simply want to say the we married in a Catholic church not only in presence of the God you don’t believe in, but also in presence of several dozens of friends and relatives who witnessed and listened to our saying the words “in sickness and in health, until death do us part” that have legal meaning too. On top since it was God who united us in (holy) matrimony, no human law can possibly separate us and our souls ever, so in my mind you still are my wife!
I’m posting here below (as always) few links and You tubes that are consistent and support my post of today, never forget that my children are God's way to show His approval of our eternal union.


NEVER FORGET THAT I TRULY LOVE YOU AT LEAST AS MUCH AS I’M MISSING YOU. 
If you still love me too, when are you going to show it by doing something??

  1. http://maureenj.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/true-love-is-eternal/
  2. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eternal%20love




No comments: