Labels

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

THE OTHER WOMAN movie review

Once again, I want to warn my readers to save their money to go to watch a movie that has neither head nor tail and all it does is to expose beautiful women actors for the joy of the male viewers that will surely go in big numbers to watch their uncovered body parts. Again, all I can say is to spend the 7 bucks to go with friends to drink a beer or listen together to good (classical?) music, I did not leave the theater before the end of the movie only because my timing was rigidly framed between my meals and meds dispensing, but I wish I could have done it. Surely, one of the actors was a real joy for my eyes to look at, but only because of the size of her bikini topJ.
 Other than that, there’s very little else to watch, follow or even enjoy, so unless you are a boy without any different entertainment, save yourself some money and go do something else. My unique excuse/reason for being there is simply because even if I’m really close to my family, it’s like I’m on another planet and only a space shuttle could take my treasures to see/be with me, their unique real dad, who survived this accident only because of my love for them, no matter that I was warned that it would have been painful to remain alive. I admit that I often think why the heck I’m still here to be a bother for “my women”, who I’m sure would be much relieved if I was already inside a coffin underground, since 2005.
However, my ladies since God let me survive something that would have killed immediately anybody else and has left my brain still in pretty good conditions (regardless what Erik boldly stated in writing), here I am, here I plan to stay and unless you don’t figure out a way to get rid of me, I’m going to be in your lives for as long as God wants, or I’d say at least 30 more years.

Don’t watch this movie however!

No comments: