Labels

Saturday, October 27, 2012

ALBERT EINSTEIN AND HIS VIEW ON LIFE

I put here few quotes that the most intelligent and brightest man who ever existed so far, said while still alive:

• Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.

• The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

• Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.

• I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones

These quotes are famous examples of the man who demonstrated that mass is energy and that light travels at a speed that’s related to mass and time, I’m hoping that some day based on his research, time-travel will become possible and I don’t need to ask to my readers to guess at what time (year and day) I’d want to be sent back to, because it would be too easy to say.

Since plenty text-books say that a TBI victim loses the ability to do math – and therefore manage money – nobody can explain why I’m still so very good at doing math (algebra and analysis of functions) and I can even save part of my income, regardless of the fact that my very normal ex-wife continues to receive support from me on a monthly basis after having managed to toss in the toilet (figuratively) about half a million $$$ of savings shortly after she was given the financial OA on me by my first neuropsychologist, who did cost me more than double (triple) that amount because he gave authorization to people in my family, here and overseas to manage my money, no matter what I say.

One more time this shows that the functionality of the human brain is still completely unknown which is why we need soon an Einstein for the human brain who can explain in a clear way how it functions and what to do when injured.


http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/albert_einstein.html

No comments: