Labels

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS

As I’m in Verona (where I grew up) many of my High School classmates heard of me being here and organized a dinner out all together.
To my pleased amazement I didn’t at all feel to be disabled, we laughed and talked for hours about our “adventures” while getting mature and older.
I can’t even begin to give names and nicknames of my friends because impossible to translate in English but to use and remember their creation really made us all laugh very hard for hours.
The one thing that shocked me most is to see my former lass-mates talk and act just like they were doing 30 years ago.
I felt completely to be still a teenager very excited about the future with all its possibilities.
In short it’s been extremely clear to me that I left many good memories in my classmates and that even if life can be unfair at times, what really always matters is the positive attitude to things to come and the personal ability to change all we can or want.
This is the picture of the 5th year class, section B some of us are married, some with kids and others have lost either their own parents or even brothers or sisters already.
Most importantly everyone still has the same teenage appreciation of fun and experiencing such stability, with their support and encouragement took decades away from my soul.

No comments: