Labels

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

IACOPO VETTORI

Iacopo and I have become friends thanks to Dante Alighieri, our passion and understanding of Dante’s work and the metaphysics concepts that are involved to explain narrations in Dante’s Comedy.
The way I encountered Iacopo is through his Italian reading of the Divine Comedy http://www.iacopovettori.it/recitazione/commedia/Default.aspx
Which has arrived at the Paradise Canto VIII. Iacopo has written about the three hypotheses about what we should expect to find at the end of our lives, his intelligent reasoning can be read if you follow this link http://www.iacopovettori.it/laterzaipotesi/eng/The_three_hypotheses.aspx
When I first read it I had many questions to ask Iacopo because I was raised Catholic and I now believe that what Pascal said about believing in God is logic and safe to do.
Iacopo is an atheist even if he has been studying for years the work of Dante who wrote the report of the travel in the outer world which he organized like Christians believe is like and added details that were part of legends of peasants of his time.


Through our email discussions I’ve grown and matured very much so many questions, fears and doubts about my accident and future are now completely resolved.

No comments: