Labels

Saturday, September 08, 2018

I AM SCHRÖDINGER’S CAT




I’m well aware that each and every one of my readers know very well (probably too well) of my recent love/passion for quantum science (physics and mechanics), well I’m very pleased to say that the internet is packed full with both websites and Youtube videos on this subject.
Recently I started to look into the concept of “quantum superposition” as defined, described and proved with the now famous Schrödinger's Cat experiment.
You all know about my having to deal with the capacities (and mysteries) of our brain and is exactly from this experiment that I started to think that I am a human Schrödinger's Cat, not in the sense that I’m a cat…….in the sense that I'm alive and dead at the same time, meaning that the huge mental strength of those who love me (the observers) made my survival real.
In fact given that cats don’t talk, it’s totally impossible to know how and what the cat in the experiment thinks or learns or forms new ideas.
On one side, now I’m hoping to participate in a quantum physics experiment BUT on the other (here we go again) I really wonder what kind of fucking assessment I sustained to be told that I’m unable to manage my money, therefore let some loser take my wallet and run away with it.
Now, I know that I never had any positive remark about the neuropsych’s who “assessed” me simply because on one side the entire neuropsychological science is prehistoric, or at least one century old – which makes it just like when a one million years old animal skeleton is found and studied – but when you add the fact that the founders of this science were two older men, one was a cocaine addicted and the other one was a child-molester, it becomes logic and obvious that in a time when the entire world admits that we know nothing about the brain (we don’t even know how it’s physically made…much less how it functions/operates) everyone realizes that every assessment I was ever forced to be the victim of, is written on paper best used to wipe your sphincter after having expelled your excrements.
IF on top of this you add the fact that what’s being researched now isn’t very different from the research about the difference between being in a coma and being dead, I must advise my readers to go to read my several pasts to learn what happens when you die, or that you acquire the so-called universal/cumulative intelligence and as a consequence your brain doesn’t need to take care of the billions of other things necessary to live your life so that all the electrical charges normally used to either exchange information or instruct other parts  of the body (limbs and/or organs)“to do their job” can all be part of the “review” of your life as it was you lived it, see (or have the notion of) the impact of your absence from your “community” or the living world and – given that time doesn’t exist anymore - you can see past, present and future in the same moment…..this idea of time makes me want to say that Einstein must have come from another planet and that soon I’ll post about the concept of time, its direction and of its real inexistence so, stay tuned and please donate!!





No comments: