Labels

Sunday, November 12, 2017

C’MON PEOPLE......



Several of you (readers) have used the messaging tool here on the right to ask what I did to “punish myself” as bad as I’m now, well people, while I certainly appreciate to have some of you paying attention to what I say with my posts here, I need you to look at the several (4) posts that I recently published here concerning the concept that we all have (and are) our own God, let me help you so that you can find what I’m referring to in a short time, with ease:

     ·        August 29, 2017     IN HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS
     ·        March 08, 2017      THE “MY OWN GOD” EXPLANATION
     ·         May 25, 2017          BORDERLINE BLASPHEMOUS (?)
     ·         Febr. 10, 2017        CLOSE TO BE OUR OWN GOD

Although I sustain in all of these posts that we “punish ourselves” for what we do to harm others or commit sin against ourselves, from your comments, remarks and questions, I see that now it’s time to talk about the most powerful force in this universe (aside from love) that’s very simply what’s between our 2 ears and that still represents the most unknown and somehow mysterious organ in this entire universe.
What I’m trying to say is that it wasn’t my own personal God that decided to make me pay for a sin I had committed, it was the absolute rage of the company owner who had employed me for 4 beautiful years and who had decided already that I was his perfect replacement for the current and historical president who was ready to retire and therefore leave his company (partly owned) behind.
Of course not only I had no idea whatsoever that I was already the “chosen one” to take that place in replacement of such a personality in that business, but nobody in the company (regardless that I was in friendly relationship with several employees in Italy, including the two sons of the company owner) had ever given to me even the slightest hint of what my future was going to be if I had stayed at work there.
Speaking Italian as a native national is of paramount importance for the ownership of that company brand, in fact I know that three other new presidents have taken the place that was dreamt to be mine, but since none of them had much familiarity (two French guys and one German, go figure…..) with the Italian language they hardly finished a winter season, some of the employees with whom I had a very good relationship told me that they don’t work there anymore because their position was eliminated by these “new presidents ”my Queen just gets mad at me when I tell her that it wasn’t just because the position of company and brand president were mine as I was hired (immediately is always good for yesterday Carlo) but given that I had been trying for several years to move to CA – where she was born – when I saw and understood what Santa Barbara is, means and represents for any American citizen, I felt like I had finally reached my dream, not only mine but that of my life companion and I could give to both of my treasures the best possible opportunities of excellent education and great friendships. 
Bottom line I wasn't really committing any sin towards myself or others, it was my former employer who had so much disappointment and hate towards me that had me about die, mainly because his experienced and very strong mind could simply do that.
I don’t believe I need to spend one single word about the immense losses that my accident meant for me and for my beloved family, this blog is all about it, but sometimes I wonder how my life and that of my family would be now if the accident had happened while skiing in NH……because I strongly believe that if something happens it’s got to happen, no matter the time or the place.
Who knows? I may have decided to remain dead, but nobody knows (not even me).


  
  1.  https://michaelhyatt.com/strong-minded/
  2. https://personal-development.com/yasha/the-human-mind-tool.htm
  3. https://mind-sets.com/info/subconscious-mind-programming/your-thoughts-are-powerful/
  4. http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/628
  5. http://www.cuyamungueinstitute.com/articles-and-news/the-mind-vs-brain-debate-what-is-consciousness/
  6. https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-soul-And-what-is-the-difference-between-soul-mind-and-brain
Very long but very good too


No comments: