Labels

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

2 NOTHING HAPPENS BY CHANCE


And everything happens for a reason in more simple words, you are what life makes you to be with its challenges and good times. Any moment of your life is full of opportunities ad choices, free-will gives you the complete freedom to decide what life you are going to have, like it or not.
My word of advice is not to wait to be 60+, cry on yourself and blame someone or something else for the way your life has turned out to be.
I love the commercial where there’s a woman who states that she’s “only 63y/o”, so she still has an entire life to live in front of her.
This is my way of looking at my life, I practically died when I was 42 y/o and received the “impossible injury to recover from” (=TBI).
So what? I had a priest (Fr. Betto) in Ventura who told me that my injury was a true blessing because only the people who can overcome their obstacles are tested and that’s a blessing.
I may have said here already how mad I used to become when I was being told to be “blessed” for my tragedy, however now that I’ve learned all that’s important and true in living and afterlife (as demonstrated by quantum physics) I’m torn between very mixed feelings between warning those (losers) who may still be able to avoid eternal damnation in regret and those who are in the position to sin (=hurt others), but still have the chance to do something about it now. I had posted here already about this topic on 1/17/2016 so I put the link here in orange for you to look at it (more than 1 year ago I was thinking to this already)


  1.  https://cisarovnna.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/nothing-happens-by-chanceeverything-happens-for-a-reason/
  2. https://dailydosewithgenevieve.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/nothing-happens-by-chance-no-such-thing-as-luck-a-meaning-behind-every-little-thing-and-such-a-meaning-behind-this-richard-bach/
  3. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2016/02/everything-happens-for-reason.html

No comments: