Labels

Thursday, August 04, 2016

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

My dad – Saint Gianfranco – often commented facts we knew were happening to people we were familiar with, if not friends and relatives that “c’รจ sempre un motivo per tutto” or that there’s always a reason for anything that happens.
Given that I have more time than I need or want, I’ve been trying to figure out the possible reason that can explain why as I entered in what I call the “top of my life” I got smacked down so badly that not only I lost my beloved job, but my family, financial independence and even the possibility to make decision on my own……
When I add to these huge losses the fact that the very beloved mother of my two treasures thought it to be best (for herself and for my treasures) to pretend that I was dead already and started to live with B.(-old ass)  who was attempted to be forced to my treasures as their “father figure”, was my primary MD, but couldn’t fit in my shoes for a nanosecond and was never recognized as a part of “that family”, I truly cannot think of any reason that could explain why the accident I had, with all its connected losses could justify my realization that Michele, the woman I was married to, whom I had made the queen of my life’s empire, the courageous companion in the battles of life, who followed me in my plenty moves around this country, who lived with me in Italy and gifted the Lingiardi family with the next generation of Lingiardi, therefore making me somehow immortal, could possibly have become so desperate from the loss of her husband(me) to disappoint me this much.
Well, this is exactly when my dad would say that “everything always happens for a reason” and given that I’ve been browsing the internet about this topic, I learned that what makes this reason, is something that pushes it into the life of somebody.
I’m still scratching my head however because my love for Michele hasn’t decreased of a Nanogram and makes me wonder if there might be a chance (over the cubic of a trillionth)  that she’s correct in saying (and believing) that I only love her because my brain is injured……..



  1. https://www.quora.com/Does-everything-happen-for-a-reason-6
  2. http://www.azquotes.com/quote/801983
  3. http://holisticperspectives.blogspot.com/2009/03/nothing-ever-happens-by-chance.html
  4. https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/03e3009a-ebb9-45b7-b9fd-e54059d34f96/gif

No comments: