Labels

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

THE IMPOSSIBLE


This is what I had posted on 7/13/2012   http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html

I was famous while working for always stating that “the impossible doesn’t exist” and tell people working with me to never use this word. In fact the word miracle is very often used to comment when something "impossible" is done by somebody. Well then, I must be a real God, since I've been making miracles to myself to heal injuries in my body that would have badly disabled me since I was a teenager, I can actually still see the scars in my body (mostly in my legs) that resulted from surgeries to reposition the bones so they can heal themselves correctly (the most that medical science can do).
This begs me to say that all the psychologists I've seen since my brain was injured (motor cortex only) haven't considered the fact that in my healthy body, my injury may miraculously  and pretty rapidly heal all the other injuries that my brain had, while still working on the main one (motor cortex, only again).
Aside from the fact that my last psychologist felt it to be safer (for himself) to agree with what many previous psychologists had assessed of me few hours/days after I came out of the coma, this injury has paralyzed the left side of my body that hasn't been moving for 10 years now and has therefore lost all of my muscles in that side of my body, which means that when my body makes the miracle to heal the motor cortex I'm going to remain unable to use my left body side simply for the absence of muscle-strength. And this is when my determination and almost inhumane strength of will are going to help me take on the reconstruction of the plenty muscles in that part of my body with their tone and strength.
What's also very sad is that I met very few psychologists (3) who - after having exchanged little time talking with me - were horrified to know that I was put under conservatorship, sadly none of them - each for different reasons - has been able to let me free as the man I was born to be.
In addition I'm surrounded by well educated people who tell me that since having delusions and cognitive issues is very typical for TBI victims, there's no way that I might ever return to have my working, value generating and active life I had until the 2005 accident.
All I can say is to stay put and wait to see my doing the next miracle.

Will let you know of my outcomes, but it will take to have a new president of the USA (next year).




No comments: