Labels

Friday, November 02, 2018

OF THE AFTERLIFE




Following my post of few days ago where I talked about the triplication of the chances to die sooner after a TBI – once again – I want to make reference to my good friend Iacopo.......the atheist, in the sense that him being somewhat of a philosopher with very specific ideas about what happens after we die and about our human afterlife, he introduced me to D. Kolak, about whom I’ve read some of his writings that I find interesting but that bring forward what I define as very strange ideas about human existence and especially the individuality of each of us, I also find that Iacopo is very much influenced by this other American philosopher, however as the “born Christian” that I’ve been since I can remember I’ve developed a very nice email-relationship with the Roberta in these Youtubes I put in this post.
I’m not totally sure, but we’ve had our highs and lows in our email exchanging because she says that all she knows which is the fruit of her “half century of research on afterlife”, that’s very much intermixed with her absolute faith in Jesus, to the point that she recently published an entire book about it, with the title “Liberating Jesus now sold through Amazon worldwide of which I both have her original (from her directly) pdf copy and the pre-read version sold by Amazon, this way it’s much easier for me to read (listen) what she wrote about our afterlife.
Anyway I know (by direct experience) that Roberta and Iacopo are at the 2 opposite extremes of the idea about where we end up after we die.
While Roberta’s hypothesis is very close to what Jesus taught to us – that’s now being scientifically confirmed by the quantum physics – the (opposite) position taken by Iacopo and Kolak is what I’d say “fully based" on the quantum physics too.
Therefore in a certain way both hypotheses are totally opposite BUT both based on quantum physics’ claims, if you want to know which side I prefer, my preference goes to that of Roberta, not just because she’s a Catholic - just like me – but very much more because what she says – that forms the foundations of her hypothesis – is fully based on research done interviewing real people who truly experienced – like I did – what happens with death and after (NDE, Near Death Experience). Of course – aside from suggesting to read her book (please think NOT that I make any money from saying this) and keep checking my blog here that’s growing by the day and that soon is going to reach the one thousand posts……what am I going to do after that? Well, at least I can say that it had me develop a cultured spiritual individual who has studied for many months most of what humans have scratched their heads for centuries, no comment on the fact that I could do it only because I’m alone and retired….


  1. http://www.transfigurist.org/2015/01/you-am-us.html
  2. https://philpapers.org/rec/KOLIAY
  3. http://phantomself.org/kolak-i-am-you/
  4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Kolak
  5. http://robertagrimes.com/





No comments: