Labels

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

ABOUT THE HOLY SHROUD OF JESUS



When I came out of the coma I told to both my father and to my best business friend – who were there – that I had made an agreement with Jesus to return to be here on earth for the love I have for my two treasures, both my dad and friend are absolutely convinced that I wasn’t talking out of my “drunkenness” given by the two months in a coma, but my good friend Iacopo says that it’s the simple effect of my Catholic upbringing.
It’s funny that he says that Jesus existed for real, because my topic today is about the Holy Shroud that’s the true proof that Jesus wasn’t a simple Jew, son of a carpenter and of a woman considered to be a whore, he truly was God made into man, simply because the Holy Shroud has been tested for centuries by the most advanced and expert scientists and researchers who used the most advanced and sophisticated instruments, but there’s still no explanation whatsoever of any possible way it could have been done (especially about 2.000 years ago).
In my (broken) mind this shroud is the proof not only that Jesus truly existed, but that he wasn’t really human and therefore all his miracles described in the new testament really were done by him in person – aside from coming back from his tomb (one of the pillars of the Catholic religion).
Lots of things have been said and done to prove that this shroud isn’t authentic, from saying that the image in it was painted centuries ago, to trying to replicate it with dead pigs (their flesh is almost human) cadavers and so on, the truth simply is that Jesus was our God creator (gravity in my humble opinion) and the shroud that was used to envelop his cadaver to leave his body in the tomb is probably the most objective and real proof of his true and otherworldly existence.
So, maybe my meeting with Jesus was the product of my growing up as a Catholic, but how can you (Iacopo) explain that I know that
·         Jesus had warned me that my coming back to life was going to be painful?
·         Why do I know so well what happens when we die and after?
·         How may I better understand the sacred scriptures?
·         How am I able to predict (with fairly good confidence) the eternal existence of people I know pretty well?
·         Why am I so interested in N.D.E. and in quantum physics (scientific confirmation of all the Catholic teachings)?
·         Why do I know of Jesus’s disappointment with the Vatican (empire, as I’ve been saying here)?
If you can answer with your innate intelligence any of these questions, I’m open to revise my thinking, BUT you best leave me speechless because having been in a coma with an N.D.E. has opened up my brain to an intelligence that’s even superior to what it used to be before my accident.
This explains the reason why my neuropsychological assessments cannot give intelligent results, but the souls of the ones who did them to me will take care of it.

No comments: