Labels

Wednesday, January 08, 2020

MORE ABOUT GOD


OK people, now not only the Vatican empire is crumbling on itself – as shown by the number of popes who resign, but as I said already here not long ago, we still are all no more than monkeys, so whenever we see something inexplicable, yet we yell “It’s a miracle! A true miracle from God!!....just like it could have been with telekinesis few centuries ago BUT that later scientific research and human curiosity helped us figure out that - although somewhat “special” - you truly aren’t a God, for doing so.
This idea of the existence of God is nevertheless permanent in life, just look at the few videos here; check the pertinent websites at the bottom to realize that my video with Deepak saying who “God is you” isn’t at all farfetched. Some say that Christianity will be gone by the year 3.000, however just look at these Youtubes, in my 12/19/2019 post* (who is God?) with the great Deepak clearly saying who God truly is and at the linked websites below, to understand that not only the “Jesus phenomena” is slowly but surely fading away, but that the idea of the God who created our universe was starting to fade away in the 90ies already, surprised me a bit. I’m certainly aware that atheistic people always existed (i.e. Stephen Hawking…..demonized by the Vatican Emp.) but the idea that pure, modern and complex science – such as quantum is – on one side it says that we people create it all, through our consciousness (this universe included) but at the same time it says that pretty much all that Jesus had said 2.000 years ago reflects very well what’s being discovered today at “quantum level”. That’s in fact the reason why I felt it to be necessary for me to buy the Deepak Chopra’s book
“The future of God” (not read it yet) …..I mean, we have a very rational and updated researcher in quantum physics, who says via Youtube that “God is you”, it truly made me want to buy his book, mainly to make sure that there’s no difference btw. What he says on camera and what he
writes in one of his best-selling books.
Well readers, I leave you to your reading now, saying that my posting about my fury to the neuropsy’s for my conviction to be unable to count to 3 (I’m sorry, you guys…) was recently redirected towards the (two) judges involved to my case because of to their inability to understand what the (badly written) laws instruct to do and being too lazy to better understand the impact on people in situations like mine are. I therefore believe that there might be a chance to “dedicate” a post to those 2 ignorant (BUT never wrong!!) ars…...es.





  1. https://ses.edu/why-did-god-create-anything/ 
  2. https://thebibleproject.com/blog/what-does-it-mean-to-be-human/
  3. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/sep/02/stephen-hawking-big-bang-creator
  4. https://www.latimes.com/opinion/la-xpm-2011-jul-18-la-oe-thompson-atheism-20110718-story.html
  5. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2019/12/who-is-god.html


No comments: