Labels

Thursday, June 06, 2019

OUR BRAIN CAN KILL USING THE POWER OF THE MIND





Today I want to talk about the fact (scientifically proven) that the mind – assumed by everyone to be in (or part of) the brain – isn’t injured when the brain is.
This allows me to say that mine has actually gotten even better than it used to be.
But let me spend few words about the powers of our minds, in fact I recently learned that traditionally, scientists have tried to define the mind as the product of our brain activities (which makes sense): the brain is the physical substance (like i.e. athe liver), and the mind is the conscious product of firing neurons, according to the classic argument. But growing evidence shows that the mind goes much further than the physical workings of the brain.
Early cognitive psychologists defined the thought of the mind as an activity that resides in the brain: sensory data come in from eyes and ears, fingers and skin, and the mind turns these signals into disembodied representations that produce what we call thinking. Changes in brain chemistry can do the same. We've come a long way from the very old formulation of the mind as a mysterious form of matter secreted by the brain (blaaahhhh).  In fact, it now appears the mind is just the brain. Or perhaps, "the mind is what the brain does (?)". Typically we humans are characterized as having both a mind (nonphysical) and body/brain (physical). This is known as dualism.
Dualism is the view that the mind and body both exist as two separate entities. The Descartes / Cartesian dualism (I did read some of it when in high school in my very boring philosophy class,,,, I could write an entire book about these classes and their professor) argues that there is a two-way interaction between mental and physical substance.
Then there’s the mind/body connection: that’s how your emotions affect your health etc... etc...
In other words, when people who feel good about themselves, they usually have good relationships (naaahhh).
However, many things that happen in life that can disrupt our emotional health. These can lead to strong feelings of sadness, stress, or anxiety.
This is when a (usually) balanced individual must live in a very stressful situation, the instinctual switching (like all animals do) to the genetic makeup that’s part of what was inherited from the family combined to daily life cannot result in anything manageable .
In my specific case - for example - the combination of the huge mind strength of my former employer – who was furious of my decision to resign from my practically sure promotion to the position of president of his USA distribution company (my being Italian like he is, together with my ability to communicate with him using the same dialect or slang) combined with my “disentanglement” with Michele’s mind - right before my decision to move everyone to CA – (she was forcing me to see a “marriage counselor” with her).
By adding all I just described to my feeling to be completely unprepared to work as president in such a successful company in the stock market (when my mind was very weak) made my accident somehow a “natural consequence” that not only “threw me “out of business” (fearfully maybe forever) but – as all my readers already know – made it “too easy” to lose my entire family (both here and in Italy)i.e. Brent is now in jail for nobody knows how much longer, his mother Michele shows an aspect of herself that disappoints me more than I can say, now Giorgia truly is my angel and – aside her being the carbon copy of me – she really represents my reason to still be living in this sea of pain, humiliation and theft of all I had earned and saved in 16 years of life working very hard and honestly in 5 different companies across the Atlantic.
It’s taken me some time to understand that I got in my current situation (total loss of freedom rights, loss of my past, present and future wealth, independent decision making and medical rights) NOT thanks to my neuropsychological (professional who simply do their jobs) assessments BUT for for the complete dishonesty (plus stupidity) of my 2 conservators (legally protected thieves……who’ll personally pay for taking advantage of disabled/weak people like me or worse) AND because of the complete inability of my 2 “high court judges” to understand and use the (very poorly written) conservatorship laws or show the dignity to meet with the person they are about to judge to (maybe) understand the individual they are going to sentence.

But let me go back to the subject of this post, or to the effects of the human mind, the links AND Youtubes I put below simply support to what I’m about to say, or that when you are born with a strong determination to reach the goals (like I wasthat you can either receive from someone else or you give to yourself, you basically exercise your mind to affect all you have around including people to the point that quantum physics is now mathematically demonstrate that, if and when the mind we have is trained enough AND we know HOW to use its powers……it can be very easy to hurt/eliminate whoever gets in the way. But let me stop here and now before I say too much about my excercising my mind to affect the lives AND afterlives of the 2 losers who have been taking advantage not only the disabled me BUT IN ADDITION of my extended family (about 20 people), at the end of the day as much as I'd love to put both of my VERY HEAVY hands of these losers, the fact that I can easily tell (from personal/direct experience & study) what their afterlife will be like, I simply shake my shoulders and be like the catholic hipocryts around the world.......I mean....not even Jesus Christ could convince anybody, how could I be better than Jesus? (now go to read my yesterday's post about Jesus having been the creation of the ancient roman empire....)






  1. http://ironoctopusfitness.com/blog/mind-the-gap/
  2. https://blogs.psychcentral.com/own-hands/2015/05/can-you-kill-people-with-your-thoughts/
  3. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-new-brain/201610/humans-are-genetically-predisposed-kill-each-other
  4. https://www.pennmedicine.org/news/news-blog/2017/march/mind-your-brain-closing-the-gap-for-brain-injury-survivors
  5. https://www.dadabhagwan.org/path-to-happiness/spiritual-science/know-the-human-mind/mind-power/
  6. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind









No comments: