Labels

Monday, June 10, 2019

I WONDER….



As I always do, this morning I went straight to my life-savers Youtube and google news to update myself about what’s going on around the world with a specific interest on Italy, the USA and Australia (specifically for what concerns the clinical trial to have the perispinal Enbrel approved by the Australian  FDAand as it happens more often than not I “stumbled" on a video about the Vietnam war…..well guys, this truly made me wonder the reason why not only we spent millions of $$$ in the Vietnam war “to prevent the expansion of communism” and – aside from the amount of our tax dollars – we lost what I’d say an entire generation of young Americans who, since the average age was 18, were fearless and with more energy and will to fight and win that cannot be measured, after having watched that 15 minutes long video I had the curiosity to search a movie in my Amazon prime account for any movie with the word Vietnam in it and I found “Bravo! Common men, uncommon valor” that made me cry for its entire length, especially at the end where several veterans are interviewed about their time spent fighting in that war “against communism” when teenagers.
This made me want to look at the way a place like the town of Saigon looks like today……that’s when I felt sick in my stomach, in fact today Saigon is the “heaven” for retirees who go there NOT to look at the place where they had fought and lost their friends, they just go to what I’d call as their “cock heaven” as you see here there are today plenty teenagers who make their “capitalistic money” sucking for very little money the dicks of American retirees.



The Viet vets are now all in their 60ies in age and all of them say that they still wake up every morning like something just exploded in the bedroom, after a night of very light sleep, filled with horrible dreams about situations they had to live through and/or witnessed as very young kids who were thrown into a senseless war.
This directed my interest about Vietnam today (the country) and that’s when I found the (16 minutes long) shocking video here above and at the very bottom (longer) that – besides disgusting me – made me wonder about the reasons of all the wars we’ve been fighting and losing both money and young people basically since WWII.
I mean it’s very evident that in Germany - after the end of WWII - the economy truly blossomed due to the need to rebuild the entire country (completely destroyed by the air bombing raids of the USA and England in addition to the ground forces of the  Russian army) but every single war we (the USA) fought after that one was either for (weak) political reasons (communism/Russia) or for economic reasons (I wonder how many more decades it’ll take for the world to know that 9/11 was thought by pres. Bush and executed in perfect detail by his vice, Dan Quayle just to keep low/affordable the oil price we buy from those countries). If you start to look at “conspiracy theories – I guarantee you – which your head will explode like a real bomb, there are people who think even that we never went on the moon……. What’s much simpler is to go and look at the websites I linked below to realize that our war in Afghanistan is too similar to the one in Vietnam, 


we haven’t learned anything about the correct way to treat or have at least learned how to treat PTSD and any other psychological effect on the soldiers’ brains, I mean to see Viet veterans in their 60ies cry when they talk about their experiences lived about 40 years ago....
I guess that I can say that after having spent the entire morning watching anything I could put my eyes on regarding the Vietnam war, I couldn’t resist to look at our current war in Afghanistan and – once again – I saw that my brain isn’t as bad as those losers assessed it to be, because I found more than plenty websites and Youtubes that make a parallel between the war in Vietnam and the current one in Afghanistan, which make me fear that we are looking again to a loss of both $money$” and youth.


  1. https://thevietnamwar.info/vietnam-war-summary/
  2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_protests_against_the_Vietnam_War
  3. https://www.dailypress.com/news/military/dp-nws-vietnam-iraq-afghanistan-20151113-story.html
  4. https://www.debate.org/opinions/is-the-war-in-afghanistan-similar-to-the-vietnam-war
  5. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_veteran_suicide
  6. https://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/comparing-afghanistan-iraq-vietnam.html
  7. https://www.wearethemighty.com/history/4-ways-the-wars-in-vietnam-and-afghanistan-are-the-same
  8. https://www.archives.gov/research/military/vietnam-war/casualty-statistics








No comments: