Labels

Saturday, June 15, 2019

BIG PHARMA AND PATRIOTISM






Regardless that the true reason to explain that I’ve been forbidden for too many years to receive the treatment that I’ve been studying for years “only” with the current medical/biophysical leader (Ian) of the movement to have through a clinical trial for the Australian FDA approve what Michael D. (who, just for dhelping me to learn all I could of this treatment should have kept the check I had given to him…..in my own humble opinion) had attempted to support me with.
The Pharmaceutical companies are heavily regulated to ensure they are in compliance with federal safety laws. In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ensures that new drugs are rigorously tested for safety, efficacy and minimal side effects.
According to Open-Secrets, a nonpartisan, independent research group tracking money in US politics, individual companies within the pharmaceuticals and health products sector spent $194.3 million on lobbying as of October 24, 2018 over and above the amount disclosed by the BIG PHRMA.
For decades, the pharmaceutical industry has been highly profitable. When pharmaceutical profits soar, more companies enter the business, thereby bringing more drugs to market at lower prices until profits dwindle enough to reduce the incentive for new companies to compete for pharmaceutical profits.
The global pharmaceuticals market was worth $934.8 billion in 2017 and will reach $1,170 billion in 2021, growing at 5.8%, according to a recent pharma market research report by The Business Research Company.
Of the nearly $30 billion that, health companies now spend on medical marketing each year, around 68 percent (or about $20 billion) goes to persuading doctors and other medical professionals—not consumers—of the benefits of prescription drugs.
According to OpenSecrets, a nonpartisan, independent research group tracking money in US politics, individual companies within the pharmaceuticals and health products sector spent $194.3 million on lobbying as of October 24, 2018 over and above the amount disclosed by PhRMA.
Now, as for the very basic and about universally prescription used in TBI cases I had mentioned here already that in using Trileptal , that’s an anticonvulsant medication used to treat epilepsy, but it's also sometimes prescribed off-label to treat bipolar disorder. Trileptal is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat partial seizures in adults, I’ve personally spent, to have/use this far only half mil $$$$ because I’ve been swallowing one single pill 3 times a day, each day 3 pills of it for the modest amount of just 100.000 pills in almost 15 years, up to date……..If on top you add that – aside this Trileptal I’ve been on nine other prescriptions……you do the math…
Its tablets contain the active ingredient oxcarbazepine, which is prescription used to treat epilepsy. It works by establishing electrical activity in the brain. The brain and nerves are made up of many nerve cells that communicate with each other through electrical signals. (From which is the basis of the wonderful quantum physics theories and all of its connections and developments that have fully taken my interest and mathematical mind, lately).
Common side effects of Trileptal include: dizziness, drowsiness, tired feeling, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach and diarrhea.
Well, dear readers I can only shamefully agree with this list…….L
Head trauma is one of the most commonly identified reasons that patients develop epilepsy. Most studies suggest that approximately 6% of patients with epilepsy have TBI as the cause. The more severe the head trauma, the higher the risk of developing epilepsy (I was having just very mild seizures that I could immediately stop by pulling the right hand thumb).
One of the problems that can occur after a traumatic brain injury (TBI) is seizures. ... Some may occur months or years after the injury. About 70-80% of people who have seizures is helped by medications, and can return to usual activities. Rarely, seizures can make you much worse or even cause death.
Bottom line having a hugely powerful industry such as the big pharma is, its immense revenues and profits all mixed up with its unbelievable Influence with the congress/men has resulted in the quasi impossibility to have what Dr. Tobinick (and his brother in FL) to have his “patented medical system be part of a clinical trial to have this miraculous (as reported in very many magazines) treatment be FDA approved.
I mean, as a former successful company president, there’s no way in the world that I may open the doors to my industry to a treatment done using one single medication that can surely wipe away at least 40% of my turnover and profits….BUT......what if this could save me from “taking care” of the congress “lubrication” I’ve been forced to do every time I need? I believe it to be fairly simple to count he money I put into Congress and deduct from it the losses in sales IF I’d allow the FDA to do its job to approve this therapy, so uniquely needed in a time when TBI is about as spread as the flue…..
I could go into much more explanations about the reason why and the how this treatment can surely work, but since I wrote a number of posts to almost fill out an entire section of this (my) blog I advise you to right click the word “Enbrel" here above, to read almost all there’s to learn about what I’ve been begging my family to “let me at least try” since 2013 while being (almost physically) obliged to gift 2 rotten conservators with about $250.000 (that our – rotten - related laws allowed them to steal from me).
I’ve been spending very much time trying to understand/figure out the reason/s that might explain why the “always correct Carlo” was put in such dire conditions by the only 2 women in this world that I’ve always both loved, protected and respected.
If in addition we put that this BIG PHARMA gives so much money to congress in a moment when TBI has become such a national emergency I truly cannot figure out the reason why some type of “medal of Honor” cannot be given to the (by now certainly very wealthy) Tobinick family to release a patent that - in my opinion - won’t be valid and standing for very much longer (thanks to what my friend Ian is doing in AU) and prove to the entire world that the USA BIG PHARMA  is a very patriotic entity with lots to teach to the rest of the world.
Very sadly this is what the free will of ,my women” has allowed to  to choose what to do and – as a consequence – given that (unfortunately) I know exactly what their afterlife is going to be like, I just decided to be like every single Jesus follower has been doing in the last 2.000 years…….a hypocrite!!






  1. https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2019/02/26/these-senators-received-the-biggest-checks-from-pharma-companies-testifying-drug-pricing-abbvie-sanofi-merck-pfizer/#135eb08c1da2
  2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516165/
  3. https://khn.org/news/pharma-execs-dig-in-for-a-fight-against-outraged-senators/
  4. https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=i
  5. http://www.braininjurysupport.org/living-with-a-traumatic-brain-injury/
  6. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/19/big-pharma-money-lobbying-us-opioid-crisis
  7. https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-biggest-global-pharmaceutical-markets-in-the-world.htmlhttps://www.cnn.com/2019/01/23/health/phrma-lobbying-costs-bn/index.html




No comments: