Labels

Tuesday, January 08, 2019

THE WONDERS OF THE DOUBLE-SLIT EXPERIMENT




I’m hoping that by describing this fantastic experiment my readers will fully understand the reason of my having fallen in passionate love with the Quantum physics (and mechanics) in fact – using a “formal description” of this phenomena it’s been said that one of the most bizarre premises of quantum theory, which has long fascinated philosophers and physicists alike, states that by the very act of watching, the observer affects the observed reality  if I add the most probable existence of some parallel universes (some), I become convinced – using my injured brain – that this universe where I’ve been living for 55 years is the wrong one, in fact in the other one  (the right one) I never got injured, I’m still living successfully in NH, never got divorced and my son is about to receive a Ph.D. in philosophy at the university of Boston.
Since I worked many hours to put together this post (I did read hundreds of webpages and watched dozens of Youtube videos) I advise my readers to spend time to explore what I linked below, while I go in my bathroom to look at myself in front of the mirrors in it, from very many different perspectives to transfer myself in the “right universe” I don’t yet know if to transfer to this “right universe” I just need to entangle myself with the me in the parallel one or if I’m going to be forced to wait for my death to transfer there (hopefully not!!) 😓.
As I was thinking about this last night I immediately realized that I had just mentioned of this double slit phenomenon  in my past post (11/15/18) where I was talking about how badly it had influenced "the scientists" who have been "studying and researching" the Holy Shroud, I just put here the link to that post so you can go there, without researching for it:http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2018/12/religio-ex-opio-populi.html


  1.  https://www.collective-evolution.com/2012/11/23/does-consciousness-create-reality-the-double-slit-experiment/
  2. https://www.quora.com/Does-the-double-slit-experiment-prove-that-consciousness-changes-reality
  3. https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-think-quantum-mechanics-requires-a-conscious-observer



Video fully related to the article above






No comments: