Labels

Thursday, January 10, 2019

OUR ELECTRICITY



Another important concept fully supported by quantum physics and the fact that we, humans never truly die – or cease to exist – is fully related to the principles of energy and its conservation, just think to how the human body uses electricity. Electricity is everywhere, even in the human body. Our cells are specialized to conduct electrical currents. Electricity is required for the nervous system to send signals throughout the body and the brain, making it possible for us to move, think and feel (a truly “far out” idea). In physics and chemistry, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant, it is said to be conserved over time. This law means that energy can neither be created nor destroyed (look at my post of 5/12 this year,  where I mentioned the French researcher Lavoisier, first to ever define energy in this way); rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another, also – in these same fields - the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant; it is said to be conserved over time (ALL religions of the world say that it’s eternal). This means that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another. I strongly believe that what I just said constitutes the very reason that explains why I got this passionate (diseased I’d say) about the quantum physics and the “scientific proofs” that human life is eternal, or it goes from one form to another. Now, as an Italian born  (now brain injured)automatically raised Catholic with mathematical and scientific interests/passions, nobody should be surprised of my current passion/interests to what quantum physics is defining as the latest discovery” when in reality it’s what Jesus Christ tried to teach in detail about 2.000 years ago.
Please understand that I don't feel any pride nor have any sense of superiority for the way I just said that I am, more than anything else the fact that what this very modern approach to very basic physical events truly take my breath away, in fact, this is the exact reaction I think you are going to have watching the two Youtubes and websites I link – as usual – below.






No comments: