Labels

Thursday, December 27, 2018

YOU ARE THE UNIVERSE (Deepak Chopra)




My best friend both in life and at work......Pat called me last week (as he had committed himself to do once a week until I’ll be back to working again) to tell that he’s been reading this new book, written by Deepak Chopra, now published and widely available (I just purchased from Amazon as the kindle, its pre-read version).
As a matter of fact I was going to talk about “free will” but as I was going to save the (barely started) text, I realized that I had made 3 posts in the past (you can make the search using the green button here on the right) even with the same exact title, I even went to read what I had written, the videos and the links in my posts done already and I decided that I have nothing to add.
So, this is what my post today is all about this book that I’m still reading (listening to), in fact the Quantum physics disease I got affected to is making me go through its pages (and chapters) thinking that modern science truly reached a crucial turning point that challenges everything we know about reality. In this brilliant book, Chopra says that we’ve just reached such a point. In the coming era, the universe will be completely redefined as a “human universe" radically unlike the cold, empty void where human life is barely a speck in the cosmos. You Are the Universe literally means what it says – each of us is a
co-creator of reality extending to the vastest reaches of time and space. This seemingly impossible proposition follows from the current state of science, where outside the public eye; some key mysteries cannot be solved, even though they are the very issues that define reality itself. Chopra he answers suggested in his book are not our invention. All of us live in a participatory universe. Once we decide that we want to participate fully with mind, body, and soul, the paradigm shift becomes personal. The reality we live will be ours either to embrace or to change. What this great mind offers is a bold, new understanding of who we are and how we can transform ourselves and the world for the better while reaching our greatest potential.


  1. https://www.on-magazine.co.uk/arts/book-review/non-fiction/you-are-the-universe-deepak-chopra-menas-kafatos/
  2. https://cgfewston.me/2017/08/03/you-are-the-universe-discovering-your-cosmic-self-and-why-it-matters-2017-by-deepak-chopra-and-menas-kafatos-where-thoughts-come-from/
  3. https://www.quora.com/Are-we-simply-the-universe-experiencing-itself-Is-the-universe-compelled-to-do-so-when-it-happens-to-create-life-with-the-emergent-properties-of-consciousness
  4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Are_the_Universe_(book)





No comments: