Labels

Saturday, November 10, 2018

MY “FAILED” ACCOUNTING TEST




Last summer I was “graced” to be assessed again (he 3rd one) by yet another of those “neuro clowns who was somehow unsure to put in writing that I cannot count to 3, he therefore came up with the genial idea to have me show that I’m able to manage (my) money on my own(dahhh).
Now I’ve been criticized for what I’m about to say by a very dear (to me) person who states that I had my "test" because I didn’t keep an eye on my incomes – that were deposited in my (new for me) account, according to the normal timings.
While I certainly agree with the statement, I simply feel the need to add little small info that in my (broken) mind put this “test” under a different light and I’m doing it as I always do…..by bullet points:
·         My initial capital was the “luxurious” amount of $3K
·         I was told of my “fixed monthly expenses” (rent, medical, medicinal, my personal luxuries – as decided by the very generous court) prior to the beginning of the “test
What truthfully happened – aside from the fact that I had no credit of any kind, neither any other type of monetary flexibility – is that my Queen (who I still love like in the beginning….27 years ago) thought it to be OK to take from my initial (bare) fund $2K as “anticipation” for my treasures’ support (”I need it to pay rent earlier this month”), my princess daughter’s ballet school called me to be paid for the upcoming month but charged me for 2 full months, when I was supposed (BUT , I was never told) to just pay for half of one month (I paid quadruple the amount for her ballet class), at the same time it was decided – by our collective family in Italy that my princess should spend her summer in Verona to both improve her spoken Italian and to get to meet and know well the Italian side of her family, I therefore anticipated (for few days) the full cost of the air-ticket from LA to Verona (with Lufthansa).
My dear son put the final “cherry on the pie” represented as fooling me to cut him a check for $1K for a “cab ride” to my prison (VSB) and to buy back a golden bracelet that used to belong to my princess he had lent to a pond shop for cash, when in reality he used the money to buy drugs for himself.
The (logic) result of my “test” was to tell to the court that I had decided not to go forward with this “test” rather than say (to a non-human mound of lard) that I love my family more than my own life....
Bottom line, the man who used to be for several decades the president of multi-million dollar companies mainly in the footwear industry, but in spare parts equipment for agricultural machinery too always showing profitable and above-budget results was put in the position to fail something I could easily do when I was 15 years old.
The consequences are that I lost my entire US family and I’ve been imposed the financial control initially by a woman who I best say nothing about (nothing good, I’d be moved to another jail…. ) and now by a former/failed Presbyterian minister (best for me not to express what he showed to our God what he likes best……).
And here (and now) once again I’m in the position to refer to Iacopo, my atheist friend who’s been proving through his studies what I’ve been saying here, or that the true God we’ve been referring to since the beginning of time is simply us, “normal people” who - using the organ between our 2 ears - have created “at least” this universe and all that surrounds us, since the beginning of time. In fact what he’s been saying with his writings is that “the time when people will realize what kind of afterlife they are looking at - depending on the kind of life they lived - will be the time when the entire world will change overnight ” which to me it sounds exactly the same to what Jesus Christ had attempted to teach to humankind (us sinners). If I was one of the “neuro clowns” who had attempted to figure out what kind of person I’ve always been (and still am) I’d immediately start to “sweat bullets” while I rush to see an experienced and very good attorney able to modify the assessment made on me asap.
Last but not least, you can go to my past posts where I explain the (Catholic/religious) reason that clearly explains how hurting "somebody else” does bring earthly damnations, that are often fairly noticeable. My references to A. Einstein here, predict a future post that will explain the reason for my increased logic and intelligence that are simply explained by the Quantum Physics related NDE.


  1.  https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/17/abert-einstein-facts_n_3987801.html
  2. https://www.quora.com/Did-Einstein-suck-at-mathematics
  3. http://mentalfloss.com/article/20812/everything-you-ever-wanted-know-about-albert-einstein
  4. https://www.scotthyoung.com/blog/2017/03/16/how-einstein-learned-physics/
  5. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00ss1jg
  6. https://www.askamathematician.com/2009/12/q-do-you-exactly-know-what-einstein-meant-by-do-not-worry-about-your-difficulties-in-mathematics-i-can-assure-you-mine-are-still-greater/





No comments: