Labels

Sunday, October 21, 2018

NEUROINFLAMMATION & NEUROPLASTICITY




I feel sick to think that I must say …again….that I’m not a MD., however I can follow with my logic (still intact ,dear Ph. D.’s) what’s recently being proven to be true, or that after an injury the human brain gets inflamed and rather than remaining like this for few hours  its inflammation can last for decades.
Well, it turns out (new to me) that neuroinflammation pretty much stops the natural neuroplasticity of our brain and this is the very reason why what Tobinick has been selling as therapy - described as miraculous – is so effective and real.
The other day I was thinking to all the medical progress humanity has reached with some sort of pride, but then I realized – through few very simple facts – that we haven’t made any progress at all, in this field, in fact, just think to when you cut your skin…..what do any MD in the entire world tells you to do?
1.     Disinfect
2.    Apply a Band-Aid
Reasons being that in this second millennium all that medicine has figured out is to create the best conditions to let the body repair itself.
Same for if you break a bone……most advanced medical solution? Make extra-sure to put the broken bone either in alignment or as close as possible to its original configuration, then immobilize it with a cast (in many different colors today😄) to let the body repair the bone by itself.
Same for Tobinick’s  patent….by eliminating (using what and how is the patented trick) the neuroinflammation, the (damaged) brain returns to be plastic and in a fairly short time, it repairs itself.
I find it both funny and frustrating that if I could be able to use (assume) some Cannabidiol I might have some benefits…..HOWEVER, I can’t smoke it (I never smoked in my life because I cough my lungs out of my chest) I can’t eat it (I tried to eat some marry-brownies and felt like puking my own liver out).



  1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4273623/
  2. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278584616302524
  3. http://neuroscience.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780190264086.001.0001/acrefore-9780190264086-e-56
  4. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25565964




No comments: