Labels

Sunday, October 28, 2018

EARLIER DEATH FROM TBI



WOW this time I stumbled upon something that’s giving me as much hope as finally fully recover my brain with all its functions.
It’s actually the (scientifically proven) fact that survivors of TBI are   three times more likely to die than if they never “bumped their head” against something.
I must share – as the NDE personal (first hand) observer of what happens after we die – that I believe to have I screwed myself with my agreement, however when I can have my princess Gioggi (too rarely) with me, each and every pain anywhere in my body and mind totally disappears and I feel to have taken the right decision to come back to life……no matter the pains AND all my god-damn frustrations for having to forgive the immense ignorance and disbelief in what I see as very obvious in those who believe they can control me (good luck, fuckers you’ll pay the price of your bad actions towards me both BEFORE AND AFTER you’ll die! ).
Having met with Jesus I’ve forgiven already all of those fuckers who I won’t name…..both because the list would be too long and because nobody knows or cares (gives a shit) for those losers.
Anyway I decided that I’ll be living at least until my princess will marry the “right man” (i.e. Lingiardi’s approved), I only hope that – because of my (soon upcoming) full brain recovery, I won’t have the opportunity/time to punish (while still living) those real losers using my right hand (that by now can put a hole in a brick wall) and/or my right foot (I can lift a car when I simply kick it). Soon I’ll post about the complete recovery from TBI, which more than my dream is reality already (as it’s been for decades already).I only want to add that I had tried to commit suicide inly three times but when it became very clear that my God wouldn't allow me to end my life so easily AND I realized what type of afterlife I would experience, I forever gave it up and keep enjoying the "explosive" presence of my princess as much as possible. 


  1. https://psychcentral.com/news/2014/01/18/brain-trauma-triples-risk-of-early-death/64720.html
  2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2077742/
  3. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/traumatic-brain-injury-premature-death_n_4595990
  4. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/traumatic-brain-injury-early-death-risk/







No comments: