Labels

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

ANONYMOUS DONOR



I was just delivered (VERY MUCH to my amazement) a brand new beautiful motorized wheelchair that someone who doesn’t want me to know his/er name gifted to me in my unique time (hopefully) of real desperation and need.
For someone like me, who used to plan it ALL to the microscopic detail since birth, my accident could never have been planned in any way, shape or form; however at the same time - I’m very surprised to realize – how much this accident, brain injury and divorce/separation plus retirement has changed me and the way I look at things.
In fact, I now consider myself to have become a very much more spiritual individual than I used to be.
Of course my passion for scientific and technological matters hasn’t changed at all, I just have much more time (than needed) in both exploring and learning all that’s new in those fields, that’s enormous……just think to the quantum fields research, that’s pretty much revolutionizing the way we look at everything.
What I call spiritual however is simply this new passion I’ve developed for afterlife, religions and deeper understanding of humanity.
It’s pretty obvious that for me not to be able to know – and therefore directly thank – the identity of this donor is very frustrating, at least as much as the joy to receive such a stupendous gift. The timing too is perfectly good and correct, in fact the motor-wheelchair (my Ferrari) I had for 5+ years had its engine die on me, in consequence looking for a Ferrari 2 was starting to look like a real challenge for all involved, therefore this “anonymous donation” arrived right when I was in a big need for help.
Now, since I don’t know if the donor is a man or a woman (neither if it’s a group of nice people who must know me pretty well), in which State this donor lives and how/why we know each other, my unique manner to give my thank you is to post it here in hope to soon find out who this hero (of mine) is.


  1. http://advancedmobility.ca/products/power-wheelchairs/mid-wheel/m300-corpus-3g/
  2. https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103769774
  3. https://www.thirdsector.co.uk/ken-burnett-thank-donors-theyll-desert/fundraising/article/1024546
  4. https://www.pamelagrow.com/8276/saying-thank-like-mean/

No comments: