Labels

Sunday, July 15, 2018

TIME TO GET RID OF THE PEBBLES IN MY SHOES


I don’t know where to start about the costs I must swallow for my TBI, aside from the fact that I lost:
·         my ability/possibility to work again
·         my wonderful family
·         my “once” beloved wife (now ex-)

·         my amazingly resilient son
·         my personal freedoms of all kinds
·         all of my past, present and future wealth
The time has come for me to shake out of my shoe (or vomit/puke out) the above mentioned pebbles.
Well, it all mainly started with my wife (and mother of my 2 wonders/treasures) giving her beauty/body and Italian experience with its culture away to the one who was my physiatrist, a loser who wants to be called B. (he realized it to be too much effort to use his full name…….in the end and knows he’s a nauseating sinner).
What very sadly (and disgustingly) happened is that together with his cum, he injected in M. the idea that my paying for the perispinal Enbrel therapy (that’s been patented here in the USA BUT that will soon be approved by the FDA in AU) is the expression of someone with an injured brain, therefore:
·         cancelled my already made appointment to be in L.A. for this treatment (that given that’s protected by a real US patent no other MD can perform or offer, (unless an extension to this patent is purchased in advance from its owner)
·         I had been forced to receive few (3) neuropsychological assessments performed by people who earned a doctorate in this branch of psychology (I wrote already about this senseless exercise in past posts here)
·         Since I was unable to reach a positive result when done by one of these doctors, who has been working very much and hard to build a “spotless” reputation in this field each single doctor felt it to be “personally safe” to fully agree with what that Oxnard bull had written already about me (the brain injured who has now become an idiot).

What’s tragic is that once you don’t “graduate”, the law
imposes to have someone “able” to take care of any past, present and future wealth.
My specific case is both tragic and sad/depressing, in fact my first guardian was a young woman based in Ventura, who – for complete absence of any reasonable/decent alternative - thought it best to continue what her mother had established after her divorce with abandonment by her “provider”.
Given that I have less than nothing to say about that young woman, I’d rather avoid opening the gate to the truckload of angry remarks about that individual, her character, her passions and goals in life, other than saying that she and her attorney for legal support literally stole from my family (me and my two children) eighty thousands $$$ for the (hard) work of one year.
Shortly after she had moved me to Santa Barbara “so I can live closer to my kids’ ” she thought it best (for herself) to “pass the baton” to a former Presbyterian priest, who – given that I’m catholic means that my conservator is a former Lutheran (heretic) pastor who found himself in the “weird” situation to prefer his time-limited terrestrial joys to the integrity of his eternal soul.
This heretic has a high level (= expensive) legal backing too and I sadly already know the size of their bill that they will both present to the court and be approved by a Judge who just by looking at her shows that she cannot have any intelligence  at all.
Aside from the fact that all the guardianship laws are so complex and idiotic that no legal entity can figure out any sensible way to use them, I truly wonder who could ever allow to a loser and the “legal support” to fully empty a fairly consistent savings account which I had a very good investment professional in DE manage to grow.
A conservator’s duty is to ensure that my won’t be all gone by the time I’ll retire (as I already have) BUT WHY my current (heretic) loser (and his “buddy”) believe that by completely emptying my retirement/savings money I had put on a side 20 years ago when planning to continue to live my comfortable life with my wife they do what the law assigned them to do to my benefit? Honestly, given that 3 doctors have assessed my intellectual limitations already, I’d rather use my “leftover” to ensure that my 2 treasures won’t be left with the pebbles only.
What makes me even madder than possible, is that due to my accident is that M. keeps telling to me that “I still love her only because my brain is injured”.
Well darling, you will soon learn that the ONLY ONE thing nobody can touch to any Lingiardi is their wallet, injured brain or not, nobody should ever dream to take my money away from me/my treasures simply because my vengeance is going to reach the “sinners” BEFORE and AFTER death, never forget what’s my (never wanted) knowledge and experience….


  1.  https://saclaw.org/articles/conservatorship-edl/
  2. https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/how-can-i-get-rid-of-a-conservatorship-that-is-ste-2737445.html
  3. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/28/business/calls-for-court-reform-as-legal-guardians-abuse-older-adults.html
  4. https://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2016/05/24/guardianship-laws-improving-but-problems-persist/#47e6cbb77b40
  5. http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-conservatorship.htm
  6. https://www.americanbar.org/groups/law_aging/publications/bifocal/vol_38/issue_3_february2017/privacy-guardianship.html




No comments: