Labels

Monday, February 12, 2018

THE NEW HORNS ON MY HEAD


When the wife cheats, in Italy we have the saying that the husband got horns on his head (ti ha messo le corna).
I’ve been saying since I started this blog that I love my wife/queen, but I was doing it mostly not to put negative ideas in the head of my two treasures, however since now they both are practically two adults, I can say here that I’m not happy, nor accepting the fact that their mother (and my former wife) basically screwed my former MD (fucking B.) and she even attempted to fully replace me with that bag of putrid shit.
He was – according to her sad brain (way more fucked up than mine) – their “father figure” who was in charge of their education, living example and whatever the fuck else a “father figure” is  supposed to do for his “children figures”, I must say that I’m very proud of my hero-son who scared so much shit out of B.’s mind (and hopefully out of his body too) that he had the local police emit a warning to my son to never get closer than 100 feet to this sack of shit, I know that 100 feet aren’t sufficient to withstand the mind pressure of both myself and my very strong son; you are condemned already to all the bad that someone like you can possibly ever experience – but surely not live through.
Anyway, to get back to my new horns that were given to me by the woman I used to adore for about 30 years of total and complete happiness at the highest levels.

I put here few links to websites that describe the pains and humiliations husbands have to “digest” in order to go on living.
What makes me completely different – to the point that the cheater tells me that it must be the effect of my brain being injured – is that I still love her and have forgiven her for all she did with him…..in bed (don’t let me start….) people have been saying that “before you can forgive someone, you must FIRST forgive yourself” and as I think to this concept, all I can say is “W.T.F. should I forgive myself of?” I was run over by an underage criminal who had me lose everything  I ever loved and worked for in 40 years of my life (to that point) not only I lost my job and my US family, but – thanks to few dirt bags who assessed me as incapable to count to 3 by showing me pictures of cats and/or stones, I’ve been put under the full authority (medical and financial) of losers/conservators whose sole preoccupation is to steal as much monetary resources as possible while “taking care of me”.
What these losers don’t understand nor predict is not only that each dime they steal from me is a dime less for my two treasures (inheritance) but – more significantly – they are “buying” their eternity in hell, in addition to this they’ve made themselves – while still living – magnets to whatever horrible they deem it to be (job and/or children), since here again I’m very sure of what afterlife these losers are facing, there exist NO WAY that I may even imagine to give any forgiveness, even if this might result in some type of remorse in my afterlife, forgiveness is too far away from my true Italian culture and makeup that I’ll simply NEVER  forgive those losers.

  1. http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a62137/ask-logan-wife-cheating-unsatisfied/
  2. http://husbandhelphaven.com/my-wife-cheated-on-me/
  3. https://www.today.com/news/my-wife-cheated-can-i-ever-trust-her-again-wbna7143679
  4. https://www.strongmarriagenow.com/she-blames-me-for-her-affair/
  5. https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/forgiveness/definition#gsc.tab=0
  6. https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/if-you-cheat-you-dont-love/1177853




No comments: